Search Engine Advertising: from theory to practice
Search Engine Advertising (SEA) is a paid referencing technique that allows the user to be present on the first Google result pages.
To make up for the weaknesses of natural referencing, SEA is an alternative based on a blind bidding system triggered by keywords.
This online marketing allows the publication of notices (texts and/or visuals) based on a maximum predefined cost per click. Non-clicked print-outs do not create any cost.
Any presence on the search engine is created by a budget for which parameters can be set with regard to limits (daily or monthly) and in terms of the attainment of objectives (number of leads, sales, visitors or page hits).
A WebMetrics system (tracking Analytics or licenced) combined with conversion tags allows a precise analysis of the ROI.
SEA is available on any search engine: the Google network, Yahoo or Bing (SEA not distributed in Belgium) and for any country, in any language.
Campaign management includes the following services:
- Setting of objectives, evaluation of KPIs, setting in perspective of sectoral benchmarks
- Audit of an existing account, transfer (technical and administrative formalities), back-up
- Creation and development of an evolving campaign structure
- Semantic analysis (vocabulary, voluntary exclusion, protected brand).
- Creation of text ads (notice texts), display distribution perimeter (visuals)
- Parametering & targeting (search engine, contents network, territory, language version, timing, seasonality, sectoral timetable)
- Automated reporting via personalized dashboard
- Monthly strategic meeting
- Intellectual property of the SEA campaign belongs to the holder of the account and does not belong to the agency.
- Protected access to the management platform allows real-time control of bidding