Did you know there are more than 1.5 billion air-related searches on Google every month? How can Brussels Airlines unlock the full potential of these searches? Thanks to the great partnership blue2purple has with Google, we were able to enroll for a new tool…
… The route coverage tool! A first for an airline company in Belgium.
What is exactly?
Google’s Route Coverage Tool (RCT) leverages data insights from user queries and public flights schedule to help Brussels Airlines make more impactful decisions to sell more seats. This will enable our client to :
- Work faster : RCT will pre-analyze Brussels Airlines full route network, focus on its highly competitive routes to better steer your SEM
- Work smarter : Get quick insights on Brussels Airlines gaps and start prioritizing performance levers
- Win more : Use RCT to discover revenue potential from SEM exposure, set/adjust the budgets towards selling more seats
What does the RCT analyze?
- Publicly available schedule data of where an airline is flying to identify their full network coverage
- Search volume based on relevant users queries for each airline route
- SEM performances : how deep did you capture the demand on search for your routes
What are the key benefits ?
Use RCT to identify capacity share vs. click share gaps for specific markets. Get actionable insights and more control over your SEM activities.
✓ Optimize for ROI
✓ Discover potential
✓ Pre-empt seasonality
✓ Adjust bidding strategy
✓ Unify reporting
✓ Scale insights
“ Having partnerships with companies like Google enables us to unlock tools that will help our clients achieve their business objectives”, Quentin Thielemans our Digital Strategy Consultant.